img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Plus 2 Restaurant @ Sungai Dua, Penang.

Hi folks, I have just went there for my dinner.
The restaurant is located just beside RHB bank Sungai Dua, in the same row with the McDonald's.
I have been there once and during my first visit, the food was awesome.
This was my second time here and I was a little bit disappointed.
The restaurant is always crowded with students as USM is only in vicinity with it.
Oh ya, before i forgot, the plate of peanuts and wet tissues do cost extra.



Plus 2 restaurant is famous for its Marmite Chicken which cost only 10 bucks.
Marmite Chicken is a dish which fully-cooked chicken was mix with black Marmite sauce.
The only thing i knew about Marmite sauce is that, it is very tasty!
The Marmite Chicken came with mantou, a.k.a buns.
Picking up a bun, taking a dip in the Marmite sauce and only bite it, taste it.
I can say the sauce coped very well with the buns as the buns were originally a bit sweet.



This was my stir-fried asparagus.
As the market price of asparagus is not cheap, this dish was priced at 10 bucks.
I am not a vegetable person but my fork and spoon can't stop targeting this healthy thing.
I guess it was because of the sweet gravy?



Next, was the sizzling hot plate Tofu which was too salty and with a price tag of 8 bucks.


Last and may be the least, my curry stingray.
I have paid 18 bucks for it.
Unfortunately, it tasted plain and much worst than that of my first visit.
Flashing back to the last time i was here, the curry was spectacular!


Address : No 4K, Ground Floor, Desa University Commercial Complex,
Jalan Sungai Dua, Gelugor, 11700, Pulau Pinang.
Tel no. : 04-656 7118
Operating hours : 8.30am to 2.30pm, 6.00pm to 9.30pm (Closed on every Tuesday)




Site Map:

View Plus 2 Restaurant in a larger map

2 comments:

Hi Jazz.
Sorry, the damn slow Internet made me forgotten to include the prices.
Anyway, updated the price and thanks for your reminder. =]

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More